Joanne Hynes is an Irish designer of clothing, accessories and jewellery. Her innovative and extremely creative approach to designing makes her stand out from the crowd, as she is also an internationally recognised designer. With experimental and instinctual craft driven techniques, Hynes’ collections are ever head-turning. Her fans include Nicola Roberts, Paloma Faith, Tolula Adeyemi, Kathryn Thomas, Amy Huberman, Sharon Corr to name a few, and has often been styled with Irish designer Helen Steele collections. Here are Killer Fashion’s favourite picks.
- Marie Antoinette Fantasy Garden Hairband (Pink) – a stunning statement hairband with an array of butterflies, Swarovski crystals and roses. They sit atop a pinky-gold hairband with velvet inner lining. Perfect to spruce up any hairstyle and outfit. Matching collar available.
- Bell Knot Neckpiece – a blingin’ neckpiece that will sparkle all night long, this hand-embellished glass beaded necklace has a knot detail, strung on a black woven rope.
- My Black Heart Neckpiece – a serious statement necklace, this handcrafted leather heart features the broken heart crack filled in with red crystals as well as a drop stone crystal. The back of the heart is embossed with the Joanne Hynes logo. It is attached to a red gross-grain ribbon with Swarovski crystals.
- Scarlette Collar – a fully embellished neck collar, with Swarovski crystals, metal crystal chains and pearls. The collar is padded and lined with shantoon on the inside. Style with shirts or tshirts with jeans for a casual chic look.
- Emerald Collar (Blue) – this collar is really beautiful. The colour of the blue Swarovski stones and gold crystal chains against the black is just so vivid. This collar also features costume jewelled brooches, buffed perspex stones, and pearlised buffed stones to create a vintage look.
- Sequinned Silk Shirt (Orange) – a beautiful white silk long shirt complete with contrast orange fish scale sequins front panel and matching orange collar. Team this shirt with leggings or go solo with high heels and a leather jacket.
- Leather Shirt (Gold) – a colour block shirt with wide sleeves, this boasts a trio of colours: gold on the front body and collar, powder blue on the sleeves and yellow on the back. A bold choice in terms of colour and material, wear this leather top as a leather-on-leather look or with contrast material trousers.
Many of her pieces are made to order only; contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order.