Christmas is still coming, and oh my; I am getting excited! TV has some of the classic Christmas ads on roll again, such as the Coca Cola and Lindt chocolate ads, but a new favourite of mine is the Marks & Spencer ‘Believe in Magic & Sparkle’ ad campaign featuring supermodels Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & David Gandy and actress Helena Bonham-Carter. The ad takes Rosie on a magical adventure through recreations of childhood fairytale stories with a serious fashion twist. Read on for Killer Fashion’s favourite looks and take inspiration from all the winter enchantment.
- Before the Magic – a selection of winter-ready clothes, this looks consists of a Funnel Neck Bouclé Coat with Wool, Fluffy Checked Jumper, Leather Look Ankle Grazer Denim Jeggings and Autograph Leather Block High Heel Ankle Boots with Insolia®. This look mixes in warm materials with fashionable patterns & textures, that’s also super comfortable. Available from €30/£25.
- Fairy Godmother – suited for the classy ladies, this coat-and-dress combo will keep you both stylish and warm. The Per Una Detachable Faux Fur Collar Belted Coat and Per Una Twisted Front Floral Bodycon Dress compliment one another. The coat is knee-length with a faux fur collar, deep pockets and a thick belt, whereas the dress features floral print with a twisted design and a flared hem. Available from €54/£45.
The Hatter’s Tea Party
- Alice in Wonderland – this navy Floral Appliqué Chiffon A-Line Dress features sheer sleeves and floral appliqué detailing on the skirt. Style this cute evening dress with blue & silver accessories, and either heels or flats. Available at €60/£49.50.
- The Hatter – this men’s look is luxurious with the Autograph Pure Cotton 2 Button Velvet Jacket, Autograph Flat Front Eveningwear Wool Trousers and an Autograph Pure Cotton Slim Fit Varied Pleated Dinner Shirt complete with a Pure Wool Top Hat. The full look would be ideal for evening parties, omitting the scarf for a bow or dress tie. Available from €35/£29.50.
- Dressed For Tea – a luxurious evening look, team the Per Una Speziale Faux Fur Shrug with the Autograph Lace Top Bodycon Dress to recreate this style. The shrug features a crew neck in a turquoise-black ombré faux fur finish, which compliments the black bodycon. Add an array of pearl and long necklaces for that lux touch. Available from €83/£69.
- High Tea – for an elegant & classy look, choose this Per Una Speziale Floral Embellished Sparkle Shift Dress. With its floral lace and beaded embellished design, this black & gold midi also features sheer sleeves and beaded detailing along the waist and neckline. Available at €188/£155.
- The Queen of Hearts – go for all red in this v-cut Per Una Speziale Lace Shift Dress. It has scalloped trims, with the sleeves cutting off just above the wrist. It’s finished off with a zip and keyhole at the back. Available at €125/£105.
- Leather Lovely – leather comes at all prices, and this Autograph Luxurious Leather Paneled Dress is definitely a high price to pay. Don’t let that scare you away; this sexy leather dress will have heads turning with its figure-hugging fit that also features an exposed back zip. Style it with soft accessories in bold, vibrant colours. Available at €505/£420.
- A Very Important Date – another elegant and lux look, this black outfit consists of the Limited Edition Faux Fur Jacket and Limited Edition Gem Embellished Shell Top. The jacket has white trims and pockets, as well as a crew neckline. The shell top features a scoop neckline with half-sleeves, an abstract design adorned with gem embellishment. Wear with jeans or a mini skirt and heels. Available from €45/£38.
- Little Red Riding Hood – right on-trend with the season’s big coats is this Autograph Bouclé Wool Coat. In a red colour, this double-breasted coat features a wrap style and a slight v-neckline with low pockets. Wear with your favourite LBD or jeans and heeled boots for a more casual look. Available at €176/£146.
- Princess Rosie – a sexy & sultry collection from the M&S lingerie drawer, this look features pieces from Rosie by Autograph: Pure Silk Rose Print Dressing Gown, Silk Padded Plunge Bra & Brazilian Knickers both with French Designed Rose Lace. I love the dark red colour of the lingerie, though they are available in different colours. Though I don’t recommend sleeping with jewellery, for a seductive look team it with a gemstone necklace. Available from €15/£12.50.
Yellow Brick Road
- Dorothy in Oz – this Limited Edition Bead Embellished Skater Dress features a beaded embellished neckline, so no need for additional necklaces. With a flared hemline and paneled detailing, wear this white dress with red heels and sparkling earrings. Available at €70/£59.
- The Cowardly Lioness – stay warm with this lion-esque look; Autograph Roll Neck Knitted Tunic with Angora, Autograph Slim Leg Leather & Ponte Jersey Knit Trousers, Limited Edition Faux Fur Hobo Bag and M&S Collection Faux Fur Twisted Snood Scarf. The knitted turtleneck will keep you snug throughout winter, whereas the faux fur accessories will add lux touches to any outfit. Available from €30/£25.
- The Tin Woman – a feminine take on the classic Oz character, dress to impress in M&S Collection Metallic Jumper and Per Una Roma Straight Leg Stud Embellished Jeans. The v-cut and longer length jumper is complimentary on all women, and contrasts well with any other dark garments. Add more metallic sparkle with jewellery and make up. Available from €42/£35.
- Scarecrow – men’s fashion is represented by this manly take on the scarecrow: Sartorial Pure Wool 2 Button Herringbone Jacket, Sartorial Pure New Wool Herringbone Waistcoat, Blue Harbour Brushed Pure Cotton Multi-Checked Shirt, Blue Harbour Pure Cotton Corduroy Trousers and Autograph Suede Lace Up Boots. A full country look, wear the browns & greys for a casual look adding attitude with the suede boots. Available from €42/£35.
Photographs © respective owners and Marks & Spencer