At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. With the sun finally making an appearance, I’ve a nice little selection of lovely pieces that I am dreaming of for the month of May. At the bottom of the post I’ve mentioned last month’s Wishlist, and what I was able to get from it!
If you’d like to take part, DO! Use the keywords “Killer Fashion Wishlist” in your posts or the hashtag #KillerFashionWL on Twitter.
- Dolce & Gabbana ‘DG4167 Sunglasses’: These D&G sunglasses are amazing. I spotted them in The Sunglasses Hut the other day, and fell instantly in love. I adore the gold floral detail on the front of the frames, and they sit really nicely on my face. Available at The Sunglasses Hut
- Christian Louboutin ‘Completa Patent 100mm’: I really would love a new pair of Loubies, especially in this chic nude patent style. Completa are higher than the classic 85mm Pigalle, which I do find easier to walk in. Love this! Available at Brown Thomas & Christian Louboutin Online Boutique
- Fanny Crown Paris ‘Wonderful One Shoulder Sky Blue Cocktail Dress’: I still can avail of my Fanny Crown voucher from my runner’s up prize for the Style Challenge I took part in, and this mini dress is perfect for summer parties, with its asymmetrical pastel style. Available online at Fanny Crown
- Benefit Cosmetics Brow Bar Treatment: Believe it or not I’ve never had my brows done, and I’m really wanting to now. I’ve heard great things of the Benefit boutique in Dublin City, from Pippa O’Connor Ormond to fellow blogger Avril of Blushful Beauty. So long my scar is visible and my brows are symmetrical, I’ll be a happy girl! Available at Benefit Cosmetics, South William St
- Dune ‘Kaylah Black Embellished Flat Sandals’: I am in need of a new pair of flat sandals, and these are just perfect for every day but in and out of the office this summer. The embellishment is just a perfect plus. Available at Dune, ASOS
- Ted Baker ‘Tiina Rose Printed Trousers’: I have a slight crush on anything by Ted Baker, and I’m really loving wear trousers, instead of jeans these days. So these rose printed pants are great as a vibrant alternative, especially for Summer. Available at Ted Baker
- Carvela by Kurt Geiger ‘GLIB High Heel Sandals’ in Nude: I’m happy to say I did get to buy these gorgeous heels, which I wore to the Littlewoods & PR Slides BOPS Awards!
Michael Kors ‘Pavé Plaque Bangle’ in Berry/Gold Little Mistress ‘Gold Collection 2 in 1 Embellished Bodycon Dress’ Phase Eight ‘Emmy Jewel Necklace’ Alexander McQueen ‘Gold Bee And Skull Cocktail Ring’