At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. I’m late by a day, but today is September 1st, which also marks the first day of Autumn. August was a tough month for me emotionally and mentally, and September is gonna be even busier so a little bit of self-treating won’t go astray. But with what can I pamper myself with?
- Lancôme ‘L’Absolu Velours’ in #172 Velours d’Etincelle: This lipgloss is one I’m really lusting after, because it’s scarlet red and glossy! I’ve never had a red gloss, and sometimes I prefer to wear one instead of lipstick. This velvety matte texture will be a nice alternative to their red lipstick that I already love. Available at Debenhams
- Rose Gold watch: I know it’s greedy (I already have a watch in gold, silver & rose gold), but I always want more. I found an amazing collection of rose gold watches under €150, that aren’t MK. Betsey Johnson, Olivia Burton, Lacoste, Lucien Piccard, Fossil & more all offer beautiful watches with crystal, colour and strap detail to die for, just pick your favourite. Available online at various outlets
- Marella ‘Faida Belted Coat’ or South ‘Petite Peplum Dolly Coat’: With the weather cooling down quickly in Ireland, it’s time for a new Autumn/Winter coat for those early mornings and late nights, that’s both stylish & snug. Though expensive, this Marella coat is perfect, with its bold red hue and its hourgalss shape, whereas the more affordable South choice has sweet peplum detail and is made of a textured fabric. Pretty Little Liars anyone? Available at Arnotts & Littlewoods Ireland respectively
- Missguided ‘Merkela Zip Detail Blazer’: I’m in need of a new black blazer that’s wearable for all occasions, especially since I only have one black blazer in my wardrobe (this is just as shocking as having only one black handbag!). I adore the shape of this Missguided blazer along with its zip details and subtly padded shoulders. Available at Missguided
- Christian Louboutin ‘Rouge Louboutin’: As many of you know, this is the first beauty product by Christian Louboutin. This nail polish comes in a super impressive bottle, which is also bigger than most nail polishes, and the signature Louboutin red sole is their first shade. More colours have just been released (which I’ll post about this week), but for now oh how I
wantneed this polish! Available at Brown Thomas
- Glitz N Pieces ‘Perfume Bag’: Inspired by the iconic Chanel No5 perfume bottle, a more affordable Chanel-inspired clutch bag is available at my favourite Irish online boutique. These spacious clutches are available in either black or clear perspex, and have been seen on top Irish blogger Suzanne Jackson of So Sue Me. Serious want! Available at Glitz N Pieces
Take a look at my full Rose Gold Watch under €150 collection below!
Nike ‘Roshe Run’ or ‘Flyknit Lunar +1’ Bose ‘Freestyle Earbuds’ Stella & Dot ‘Chantilly Lace Cuff’ Zara ‘Floral Print Trousers’
- River Island ‘Full Time Fashion Blogger Sweatshirt’: I did manage to buy this sweatshirt, and it’s definitely a happy buy. Comfy and 100% true!
Monki ‘Can’t Stop Hoodie’
- Glitz N Pieces ‘Oyster Girl Necklace’, ‘Ocean Watch’ & ‘Pink Ribbon Charm Cuff’: I also bought a couple of new pieces from Glitz N Pieces; the necklace & pink ribbon bracelet are getting worn oh so very often.
River Island ‘Black Floral Print Joggers’ or ‘Blue Baroque Art Print Joggers’