At the end of every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post for the following month. November is gonna be another jam-packed events month, and although I am trying not to splurge on too much, there are always little pieces on the wishlist, and so here’s what I’m lusting for this month.
- Nasty Gal ‘Champagne Taste Cape Blazer’ & ‘Shag Out Cardigan’: I am loving the Cape trend a lot, so much so I’ve been eyeing up this beauty from hot online boutique Nasty Gal. Cape blazers are extremely classy with their off-the-shoulders feel that work wonders over dresses and top & skirt ensembles for nights out and special occasions. And the shaggy cardi is perfect for the cold evenings coming up, which I’d featured in my Pink October challenge. Available at Nasty Gal
- Office ‘On Tops Metallic Pink Pumps’: Another feature in the Pink October challenge, I really love these metallic pink heels. They are definitely on my wishlist for the month, and are the perfect pair for any occasion! Available at Office
- Stella & Dot ‘Aurora Cocktail Ring’: A cocktail ring is the perfect hand accessory for event nights this month, that’s an oval cut smoky glass stone ring held in place by a pave claw detail, that’s also lead & nickel-free. Available at Stella & Dot
- Oasis ‘Vintage Pearl Necklace’: I adore pearls and y’all know my love for statement necklaces. So this combination from Oasis is just too lovely, especially its gold & white colour combination. So very classy don’t you think! Available at Oasis
- Boohoo ‘Christmas Jumper’: Can you believe I don’t have one single ‘Christmas jumper’?! So for the upcoming holidays I’m hoping to finally invest in one cute & cheerful jumper for those special occasion days and events, and Boohoo have a really lovely collection at great prices. Available at Boohoo
- Lokai Bracelet: I did purchase this über cute bracelet that promises a balanced state of mind, with its unique mix of beads to remind you to stay humble, hopeful and always push forward.
- Kaven Dream ‘Detachable-Fur Double-Breasted Hooded Wool Coat’: I also bought this coat from YesStyle, and although delivery was free it did take quite the while to get here. Furthermore, I am slightly disappointed with the colour of the coat as I was promised a pale pink, when in fact it is much more a salmon pink hue…
Autumn/Winter Boots Glitz N Pieces ‘The Divine Pendant’ Moschino ‘Long Sleeve Jumper’