Every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my forthcoming monthly wants. I can’t believe it’s almost September! August came and flew right by, where did the days go? But with every new month comes a new wishlist of lovely pieces I wouldn’t getting my hands on.
You’ll notice that from now on, Wishlist posts will be in connection to Pickture, your online shopping inspiration. So what are we waiting for, here’s this month’s wishful wishlist!
- Sol Sana Johnny Wedges: Ok so again, I don’t need new shoes…but I always want them, because as we know shoes are one of my three weaknesses. When I first saw these wedge booties I knew I would lust after them. From their raindrop-effect finish, to their high height, these wedges have my name on them. Available at Pickture
- Two Songs Bonjour Sweatshirt: Now that it’s getting more chilly, it’s time to stock up on warm fuzzies, and this adorabubble sweater is perfect for Irish weather. I also adore designs by the Song Sisters, as you may remember from my April Wishlist. Available at Pickture
- Free People Cozy Cotton Cardigan & Twin Sundown Platforms: Like I said – time to stock up! When I first saw this cardi on Free People, one of my favourite brands for work (the imagery is sublime!), I just fell in love. It literally looks so cozy, which in our wee country is always a plus. A tad pricey, but definitely looks to be worth its value. And then there’s the red suede platforms. First of all, there’s the double straps, then there’s that chunky heel and then the soft suede finish. How could one not love these shoes?! Available at Pickture (Cozy Cotton Cardigan // Twin Sundown Platforms)
- Fossil Wakefield Watch: Yes, ok…I don’t need another watch but this one is just as pretty as the ones I have. I love that navy face, the dual-metal strap finish too, and this is such a boss photo haha! Available at Pickture
- Forever Unique Creek Ivory Lace Fitted Dress: Well, a girl can dream. And this dress is definitely appropriate for a Wishlist, because realistically I know I won’t be getting it, but it’s just so pretty! From the delicate laser cut bodice and the trim details, this is one stunner of a dress. Available at Pickture
- Madotta Cracked White Marble iPhone Case: Well firstly, I would need an iPhone 6 for this purchase, and then this beautiful phone cover. I love artistic styles for my phone, and shocker – I’m getting bored with my pink one! Available at Pickture
- Keani Jewelery Merring: We had a mermaid theme and I came across this little gem of a ring. How pretty is it?! Another to add to my permanent collection perhaps. Wishful thinking darlings.. Available at Pickture
- Sisley Phyto Lip Twist: Ever since I stupidly destroyed my hot pink lipstick from Seventeen, I’ve been on the hunt to replace it. Sisley has this new range with a selection of colours that looks like it might be the one. I also love its packaging design. Available at Pickture
Click to see the full September Wishlist on Pickture!
KG Kurt Geiger Stallion & Skye Boots
Office Mambo 2 Sprinter
- Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette: Thanks to the lovely Roisin at L’Oréal, I received my Naked Smoky Palette last month, and I truly understand the big hype now. I adore using it, from its subtle mattes to its bold shimmer and the pigmentation is brilliant. Definitely an investment purchase ladies!
Batoko Flawless Tee Thomas Sabo Pearl Love Bridge Bracelet
- Pink Boutique Averie Low Rise Lace Cut Out Jeans: I bought these jeans shortly after the Wishlist post, and they arrived within a week, which in itself is impressive. They do fit, though my calves are that tad tight on the lower leg but nothing a bit of training & weight loss can’t fix. LOVE the lace cut out sides though.
Chicwish Faux Leather Leggings