Every month, I will be posting a Wishlist post of my forthcoming monthly wants. Well it’s finally the last month of 2015. What a year it’s been, and what a year of Wishlists too! There have been so many beautiful products I’ve spotted for this month, but I know that sometimes it can be greedy to ask for a lot. So…
Dear Santa, all I really want for Christmas this year is…
- Thomas Sabo Sterling Silver Glam & Soul Ring: Ok so as you know, I love anything sparkly. When I attended the launch for the new Thomas Sabo Love Bridge collection, I also got a look at all of their newest pieces and have had m eye on this statement ring for quite some time. Yes I know it’s a lot of Euros…but it’s so shiny! Oh how a girl can dream…! Available at Pickture
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Forever Eau de Parfum, Sleepover Knit PJs & Medallion Lace Lightly Lined Bralette: Ok and you also know how much I love lingerie, and specifically so Victoria’s Secret! I did win the Bombshell Forever perfume a few months ago, and I have to say it is one of my absolute favourite fragrances EVER! It’s almost irresistible, because I flew through this scent unlike others I’ve used and would just adore to have it again. I bought a lace bralette when I was in Austin, and my gosh do I love it! This Medallion one also features those sexy extra straps, and the colour is just divine. The pjs…well they are VS and they’re so comfy looking. Perfect for Christmas morning don’t you think? Available at Pickture (Bombshell Forever/Sleepover Knit PJs/Medallion)
- Buffalo Carrie Degrade Pointed Boots: Alright, I may not need another pair of shoes but oh how I love these booties! I actually have tried them on in Buffalo at Arnotts, and I did not want to take them off! The heel height & thickness, that ombré glittering finish and the ankle height. They’re all perfect features in a shoe. Please Santa, I’ve been very good! Available at Pickture
- Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick: Yup, I am still lusting after this luxurious lipstick. Back in September I blogged about these Louboutin lippies, and oh how I would adore one. Aren’t they just so pretty? From the packaging, to the pigmentation to the longevity; this is possibly the most perfect designer lipstick on the market. Available at Pickture
- Chupi My Heart Is Open Ring: I’m a big fan of Irish designer Chupi, and this little 18 carat gold ring is just adorable. I’ve been looking for a new ring to add to my permanent collection, and with its sweet little design this could truly be the one. Available at Pickture
- Thomas Rhett Tangled Up (2015) CD: So this may not be fashion or beauty related, but oh how I want the physical copy of American country artist Thomas Rhett’s album. I’ve been listening to it non-stop on Tidal, but I really would love the CD to play through my stereo. I’m an old school kinda gal, buying music and playing CDs! Available at Pickture
Click to see the full December Wishlist on Pickture!
Oh My Love Disco Ball High Neck T-shirt Dress Charli XCX for Boohoo Glitter Velvet Strap Crop Top Zara Biker Jacket
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: I was very lucky to have been sent this setting spray after the Urban Decay Masterclass, for which I’m so grateful! I’ve been using it every time after I do a ‘full face’, and I really do notice it staying on without smudging, running or fading! What a brilliant product! A big, big thank you to Róisín Tierney-Crowe of L’Oréal & Urban Decay for this product.
AX Paris Glitter Cage Style Heels Free People Maggie Maye Chunky Knit Scarf
- Buffalo Riviera Pointed Court Black Leather: I popped by Buffalo in The Shoe Lab at Arnotts, after The Meeting House with Cookie FM, and oh how I was bold! I bought these bad boys, but I also bought a silver iridescent pair of heels! I’ve worn my black Riviera pair a good bit since I bought the, they’re one of my work staples now!
SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Gel Nail Polish in Rudolph’s Mistress & Poison Apple