Well after the New Year break from the Wishlist posts, (I thought it would be awful greedy to feature a Wishlist right after Christmas), I’m back with my monthly piece of what lovely goodies I’m eyeing up. And oh my, how there are a beautiful amount of goodies I’m lusting after! February is the “month of love”, and that should always begin with loving yourself first. And if you’re a single lady like myself, then a wishlist post full of sparkling jewels, more dresses than I really need, and heels that sky-high are just a perfect way to treat yo’self!
- Freya Zentangle Bra & Shorts: You know how I love my lingerie, and this gorgeous longline bra set is right up my alley. At Bravissimo, they cater to curvy bodies more and the monochrome design of this set looks like it would sit comfortably. Available at Bravissimo, €45.13 // Add to your Pickture list
- Kid Dangerous NYC Prep Waldorf Baseball Tee: Any fan of Gossip Girl will absolutely adore this longsleeve because it’s really one of the only names I want written across my back! There’s even a matching ‘Van Der Woodsen’ version for your bestie. Blair Waldorf would be proud. Available at Kid Dangerous, €30 // Add to your Pickture list
- Kid Dangerous Rosé All Day Sweatshirt: Well this jumper is just so me! I’m loving the slogans this brand features too. Keep an eye on the blog for a new piece all about them! Available at Kid Dangerous, €37.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Katie Dean Jewelry Evil Eye Bracelet: I came across this gorgeous jewellery brand whilst working, and I love so much from their collections! They stock bracelets, necklaces, earrings and rings made from 18k gold as well as solid gold. And this particular bracelet is a favourite, and a serious want. Available at Katie Dean Jewelry, €48.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Lipsy Loves Michelle Keegan Lace Up Plunge Front Lace Bodycon: You know I’m a sucker for a good LBD, and this one from the Lipsy X Michelle Keegan collection is just lovely. I love all the different details to it, from the sheer to the lace overlay. Available at ASOS, €27 // Add to your Pickture list
- ASOS Glitter Bodycon Asymmetric Hem Dress: From the colour, to the cut on the skirt to the shimmer, this is the perfect dress for SS16. And at under €15, it’s a proper steal too! Available at ASOS, €15 // Add to your Pickture list
- ASOS Hatton Heeled Sandals: I think, ever since that unfortunate night when I genuinely forgot my brand new Nasty Gal sandals in the back of a taxi, I’ve been looking to replace them. And finally, I’ve found a beautiful pair that are actually more amazing! An embellished back & heel, with a platform in black & silver? Yes please! Available at ASOS, €28 // Add to your Pickture list
- Thomas Sabo Glam & Soul Karma Arabesque Bico Watch: Ever since I saw this watch at the Thomas Sabo SS16 event, it’s been on my lust list. I adore the filigree design on the face, the karma bead as the dial twist, the two-tone bracelet and the four simple Roman numerals. It’s just so pretty! And yes it does a few bob, but I know the Thomas Sabo quality is always worth it. Available at Thomas Sabo, €298 // Add to your Pickture list
Click to see the full February Wishlist on Pickture!
Thomas Sabo Sterling Silver Glam & Soul Ring Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Forever Eau de Parfum, Sleepover Knit PJs & Medallion Lace Lightly Lined Bralette
- Buffalo Carrie Degrade Pointed Boots: I was lucky enough to receive these boots on Christmas Day from my Dad, and I was beyond excited & overjoyed! I wear them at the office all the time (I’m even wearing them as I write this!), and have received many a compliment on them too. They are comfortable, though I wouldn’t recommend walking across town in them, and give me great height. Thank you Daddy!
Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Silky Satin Lipstick Chupi My Heart Is Open Ring
- Thomas Rhett Tangled Up (2015) CD: As you know, I listen to the album on Tidal all the time so after Christmas I finally bought the album via iTunes, however I’ve yet to buy the CD and am itching to get it! It’s such a great album.