It’s finally summer, and though we had a half-day heat wave last weekend, I’m hoping for even more sunshine in Dublin soon! And with a new month comes a new season, and oh how I love summer. I have a lot of exciting events and birthdays to celebrate this month, and I love to dress for the occasion. So, let’s have a look at what’s on my Wishlist today!
- Thomas Sabo Charm Club Forever Eau de Toilette: When I was in Paris, I bought myself the Eiffel Tower charm for my Charm Club bracelet. While shopping, I also came across the brand new fragrance from the German brand and I adore the smell. It has fruity notes including pear & bergamot as well as rose, jasmine & violet and amber, cedar and fresh musk for the sensuous base. The packaging is so cute too, so naturally I really want this one. Available in store at Thomas Sabo concessions, and online at Thomas Sabo, €39.95 // Add to your Pickture list
- Yolkax Box Print Tee: I don’t wear t-shirts very often, they usually make me too warm and the shorter the sleeve, the better. So when I came across this cool box t-shirt with rolled up sleeves and a simple print, I just knew I had to add it! Available at ASOS Marketplace, €24.50 // Add to your Pickture list
- Whistle & Bango ‘N’ Alphabet Necklace: I adore jewellery as you all know, and this simple barrel roll necklace with a personalised letter is too perfect. I love its simplicity, and it’d match well with my Malagasy necklace too. Available at Wolf & Badger, €105 // Add to your Pickture list
- Jeffrey Campbell Hierro Heels in Grey/White Snake: When I first saw these, I fell in love and thought they’d be perfect for the summer. I love a good ghillie shoe, and these are definitely a must for the trend. Available at Free People, €159.40 // Add to your Pickture list
- Pour Moi LBS Plunge Swimsuit: I’m looking to book my summer holidays soon, and in order to do so I should really get some new swimwear! I spotted this lace up swimsuit online and I really love it. The shape, the simplicity and the practicality. They’re all factors of a good one-piece! Available at Lipsy, €44.35/£35 // Add to your Pickture list
- Dresses.ie Embellished Bodycon Dress: My dress obsession continues as I’ve eyed this embellished mini dress on one of my favourite online stores, and I can’t get enough. From the monochrome & gold combination to the chic fit and of course the glittering details. I know exactly when I would wear this, so it’d be a shame not to have it! Available at Dresses.ie, €29 // Add to your Pickture list
- Olivia Burton Wonderland Dusty Pink & Gold Watch: I’ve always been a big fan of Olivia Burton and for summer I would love to nab one of the watches. I really adore the dusty pink leather strap of this Wonderland watch, with its minimal roman numerals and the vintage dial design. Available at Argento, Grafton Street, €74 // Add to your Pickture list
Click to see the full May Wishlist on Pickture!
- Chupi Love, Life and Laughter Bracelet in Gold: As mentioned when I attended the Chupi SS16 event, I eyed up this little bracelet and you know what? I bought it!
- Stella & Dot Ally Double Wrap Bracelet: I’ve been a fan of Stella & Dot for a while now, and whilst buying their Harmony Bracelet that was in aid of Irish Autism Action, I also added this wrap bracelet to my cart! And I love it, it really goes with my black accessories and is just so pretty!
- Zara Patch Pocket Coat in Pink: I was on the hunt for a spring coat, and I’ve found one because I did buy this! It’s really comfortable, warm and has great pocket space! And the compliments from others sure doesn’t hurt!
Converse Mono Craft Leather Lo Tops Office Intro Back Strap Boots Boohoo Boutique Mia Sequin & Mesh Plunge Neck Maxi Dress
- Xenia Boutique Elegant Red Lace Maxi Dress: Ok so I may have spoilt myself that little bit in April, because I also bought this dress for the Rose of Tralee ball I’m attending with my boyfriend. Now to find myself the perfect accessories…!
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in #51 Rose Saharienne: Yeah I know, I didn’t need another lipstick let alone another YSL product. But when I visited Michelle in Brown Thomas, I just couldn’t help it!
Images © respective owners