Now that it’s almost July (and officially the middle of summer), it means there’s under two weeks until my 26th birthday! I’m rather excited for this year’s celebrations, no longer a single lady and having been promoted at work, it’s definitely been a great year in many aspects of 2016. I’ll be having birthday parties with my friends & family, as well as treating myself to a massage at Sansana Spa, but right now I may as well be cheeky and post this month’s Wishlist as a bit of a birthday wishlist too, (PS: my birthday is on July 13th).
- Marks & Spencer Rose for Autograph Pure Silk Wrap with French Designed Rose Lace: When I saw this silk robe I just knew it had to be on the birthday wishlist. I adore the lace finish on the sleeves and although black is more sultry, it’s still a perfectly romantic robe. And my current one sure is getting worn down from wearing it all the time. Plus, who can argue with the always beautiful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley! Available at Marks & Spencer, €110 // Add to your Pickture list
- Ladurée Macarons: Those who know me, know I adore macarons. And Ladurée are definitely the best in town. You’ll have seen me mention macarons in previous gift guide & wishlist posts, and know that I always recommend the Rose Petal, Pistachio and Chocolate flavours. But really all of the flavours are seriously delicious. Available at Brown Thomas & Ladurée Café, South William St, from €8.20 // Add to your Pickture list
- Lipsy Glitter Lace Pussybow Blouse: I love sheer blouses and this black glitter embellished & embroidered one from Lipsy is just perfect. Great for the office, ideal for events and date nights. Definitely one for this wishlist! Available at Next.ie, €62 // Add to your Pickture list
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Veau Velours & Senora Matilda: Well, it wouldn’t be a Killer Fashion Wishlist without a pair of Louboutins on the list! I’m lusting after these two super classy pairs; the former a red suede finish in the iconic Pigalle model, the latter a modest T-bar peeptoe in nude. I’ve come to realize I’m not the biggest fan of wearing platform heels, and so these are just perfect for continuing my Louboutin collection. Available at Christian Louboutin Ireland (Pigalle / Senora), from €515 // Add to your Pickture list
- Thomas Sabo Sterling Silver Infinity Ring & Heart Pink Macramé Love Bridge Bracelet: Back in late November, I was honoured to borrow some gorgeous jewels from Thomas Sabo (one of my favourite jewellers), and included was this silver pavé infinity ring. I loved it especially because it fit my baby finger, but also because it’s cute & simplistic in design. The Love Bridge bracelet below is so pretty, and very me! I do adore all things pink, and wouldn’t mind adding another Thomas Sabo bracelet to my arm candy collection. Available at Thomas Sabo (Ring / Bracelet) & Arnotts, from €79 // Add to your Pickture list (Ring / Bracelet)
- Public Desire Una Nude Lace Up Heels: I have always been a fan of lace up shoes (remember that piece about Ghillie shoes!), and so when I came across these pair on ASOS with a half-price sale, I fell in love. From the laser cut outs to the nude leather to the elasticized lace up design, these are shoes just made for me! (Ok…so I may have cheated and bought these already – oops!) Available at ASOS, €24.65 // Add to your Pickture list
- Chupi Love, Life & Laughter Necklace in Gold: You’ll remember a couple of months ago I attended the Chupi SS16 launch, and purchased the Love, Life & Laughter bracelet. Well now I’d love to match it with the necklace! Made of 14K gold, this delicate interlocking triple ring necklace is dainty and ever so adorable. And supporting Irish designer Chupi Sweetman always is a plus! Available at Chupi, Powerscourt Shopping Centre, €89 // Add to your Pickture list
- Dresses.ie Lace and Sheer Cap Sleeve Dress & Vintage Printed Bodycon Dress: Yeah, yeah, I know… “Nirina you don’t need another dress!” But then again, these are super pretty and great for the events this summer! The former black dress features a gorgeous crochet lace overlay with sheer panels, whereas the latter dress is summer-perfect and this bodycon is a flattering shape for my curves! Available at Dresses.ie (Lace / Bodycon), from €33 // Add to your Pickture list (Lace / Bodycon)
- Nick Jonas Last Year Was Complicated (Deluxe 2016 CD): As you know, I’m a big fan of CDs and this Nick Jonas album is a must-have for me! I’ve listened to him non-stop via Tidal, but oh how I’d love to get my mitts on the physical copy. Available at Amazon, €15.99/£12.99
- Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman (Deluxe 2016 CD): Similar to the Nick Jonas album, I’ve had the newest music from Ariana Grande on repeat! I must say, I’ve been rather convinced by her with this one. Check out Cookie FM for the upcoming album review! Available at Amazon, €14.50/£11.99
Click to see the full July Wishlist on Pickture!
TFNC Midi Dress with Wrap Front and Lace Detail Thomas Sabo Rose Gold Feather Bracelet Kurt Geiger Ostrich Mini Kate Bag Boohoo Cyprus Boutique Bandage Cut Out One Piece Next Eyelet Swimsuit Tamaris Platform Sandals Lipsy Love Michelle Keegan Lace Cami Dress Lipsy Love Michelle Keegan Floral Print Crochet Waist Skater Dress
Images © respective owners