Each day this week I will post a #PinkOctober2016 fashion, beauty & accessories piece that encourages us to add some pink into our life. Join in on social media and help out where possible!
For today’s final Pink October post, I’ve rounded up a selection of products, brands & online stores that are also donating proceeds from their sales that will benefit cancer research organisations, not only in Ireland but also the major ones in the States & the UK.
- Tropical Popical, the brilliant nail salon at 28 South William St, Dublin 2, will be helping the Paint It Pink campaign by donating €1 for every ‘Paint It Pink’ manicure booked this month. So why not get your talons on fleek with a charitable pink mani!
- More makeup brands & products are on board with donating this Pink October, including Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, that wakes up skin, leaving it hydrated, vibrant & radiant for hours and will donate $5 of each bottle sold to Estée Lauder Companies’ Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign; the Bobbi Brown BCA Art Stick Duo are a pair of lip liner pencils for the perfect prep for the perfectly pink pout, that donates $10 of each sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation; holding numerous “Think Pink” events in their stores throughout Ireland, Inglot Cosmetics are also donating €2 to the Irish Cancer Society from every pink lipstick and nail product sold this month. Check into your nearest store or buy their products online at inglot.ie.
- If you’re a GAA fan, then you may love that their Pink Collection has a lovely selection of jewellery and accessories in Sterling Silver and pink enamel, that benefits the Irish Cancer Society, by 10% of all sales donated.
- Popband are a fun London-based brand who create hair-friendly bobbins, that are stretchy, colourful and will leave your hair fresh and kink-free when you take it down, and they double up as cute wristlets that won’t leave impressions behind. Plus for the month of October, they are donating 10% from the sale of their Bubblegum pack to the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
- Add a little cuteness to your arm candy with the Branch on the Park Pink Cuddle Bracelet, that’s a delicate handmade ‘Cuddle’ charm on a twisted pink silk thread bracelet, available in either Sterling Silver or 18ct Gold Plated. From each bracelet sold, £2 will also be given to the Pink Ribbon Foundation charity.