Usually I blog about my forthcoming monthly wants in Wishlist posts but it sure has been busy, therefore I hadn’t the time. But now it’s the last month of the year and like all the kids, I’ve a few little things I wouldn’t mind finding wrapped up under the tree! In the last while I have lost weight, bringing me down to a size 10 but this now means a lot of my clothes don’t fit me anyway, which is both good and bad though rather frustrating (a terrible complaint, I know!), but a statement staple always helps bring together a new wardrobe. I’ve included a handful of gorgeous piece I’ve been eyeing up that are perfect for the New Year and the rest of the Irish Winter season. So…
Dear Santa, all I really want for Christmas this year is…
- Martha Metallic Biker Jacket in Silver, Boohoo: This statement biker jacket may not be for everyone, but I love a bit of flash with my all black outfits and this little beaut caught my eye instantly. Perfect for the party season, New Year’s Eve and the early winter season in 2017 too.
- Yellow Gold Filigree Cut Out Diamond Triangle Ring & Charm Club X-mas Tree Pendant, Thomas Sabo: As you know I love the Thomas Sabo brand, and their jewellery is definitely my favourite. I had the pleasure of borrowing a selection of gorgeous pieces when I attended a wedding in Portugal a few months ago, and I’m still dreaming about the gold rings set, especially the pavé statement one. And then there’s my love for the Charm Club and adding more charms onto my bracelet. I have five charms now, and each has their own story behind it, and this little Christmas tree charm would definitely have its own too.
- Lance Flat Strap Ankle Boots, Office: I’ve been on the hunt for new flat ankle boots to replace my worn out pair, and these leather ones from Office are just gorgeous. The crocodile panel at the back and the gold bar around the heel add an extra little touch that make them more special too.
- Jet Set Saffiano Leather Crossbody, Michael Kors: A girl can never have too many handbags, especially from Michael Kors! I spotted this little black beauty and just fell in love; the Saffiano leather finish, the small rectangular size that’s perfect for day & night, and the chain strap detail are all reasons why I love it.
- Savida Dusk Crystal Jumper, Dunnes Stores: Cosy knitwear is a big thing for the winter season, and this grey jumper from the Savida collection at Dunnes Stores is just so pretty! I love the little embellishments on the shoulder and it’s a super soft finish too.
- Candyfloss iPhone Marble Case, Coconut Lane: A girl can never have too many phone cases, especially when they’re pink and marbled! Coconut Lane have a brilliant selection of them, and I’m rather liking this one a lot. Remember to avail of my exclusive 20% discount by inputting “killerfashion20” at the checkout!
- Lip Balm #1 in Mint, Kiehl’s: You may remember from My Top 5 series on lip gloss, balms & oils that this Kiehl’s product made the list, because it really is the best lip balm on the market. It’s super hydrating and makes for a great lipstick base, as well as replenishing dry lips within a matter of minutes. My current one is running very low hence why I’ve cheekily added it to my Wishlist.
- Barú Chai Latte with Chocolate Figurines, Harvey Nichols: Chai lattes are my absolute favourite coffee shop drink (I always order a Grande Skinny Chai Latte Extra Hot at Insomnia!). I spotted this powder mix in Dundrum Town Centre and really would love to give it a try, plus it’d make a nice change from my many cups of tea at the office!
- Diamond Drop Embellished Mini Skirt, French Connection: Whilst shopping around during the Black Friday sales, I found this lovely little skirt from luxe brand French Connection, in Dundrum Town Centre. I love its diamond embellishments and the shape of this scuba skirt is just perfect for my body.
- Corneille Patent Givree, Christian Louboutin: Well, no Christmas Wishlist is complete without a pair of Loubies! And these leather heels feature a gorgeous frost-effect on the body with an asymmetrical cut across the toes for a unique little twist.
- Ladurée Macarons: Ah sure, every time I can, I want macarons! Ladurée really do make the best macarons, and I’m delighted they have a boutique store in the City Centre too. Their Afternoon Tea is quite the sweet treat too! Find them at South William Street, Dublin 2.
- Fitbit Alta Leather Band in Blush Pink, Fitbit: I’ve been wearing the Fitbit Alta fitness tracker for the past half year and I love it! I currently have the Gold/Black edition but I have been eyeing up the blush pink leather strap that’s exclusively available online. A little leather, a little pink, a little gold; it’s a match made in fitness tracker heaven!
- Sparkling Merino Wool Sweater, & Other Stories: I really can’t wait for the new & Other Stories store to open on Dublin’s Grafton Street – mark your calendars for December 9th! Attending their AW16/SS17 preview in October, I came across quite the amount of gorgeous pieces and really adore this lovely metallic merino wool sweater. A little bit of sparkle without being too heavy or too much, this is available online and will be in-store.
- Crystalline White Wine Glasses, Swarovski: Given that I’m quite the vino fan, these wine glasses by Swarovski would be quite the splendid pair. And sure, how pretty would these be at dinner time!